Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lazaro el Lechon

Disclaimer: You need to be Cuban/from Miami to really be able to appreciate this. Otherwise, if you're not Cuban/from Miami, you're going to think this is pura mierda.

This video is brought to you by my Cuban-est best friend, Jessica. This is basically the Cuban version of Triumph the Insult Dog, except better because this pig right here is true to life. Most adult, Cuban males in Miami are exactly this. Bluetooth, cigar, ski-sunglasses and all. It's things like this that make me appreciate the 305 so much. Kind of like my other favorite Cuban-related videos, like Tunturuntu, El Pototo and its sequel. That will never stop being funny to me. But I don't need to tell you all that, since you've probably all seen it by now. And if you haven't I suggest you pack your bags and get out 'cause your Miami citizenship is being revoked as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment