Sunday, April 18, 2010

High school, we are over

The only appropriate connection I can think of that sums up my desire to finish high school is that of a break up. I've never dumped someone before, but I'm thinking that's what this feels like, at least if you're dumping high school. I've grown tired of this routine, I don't know how to please you anymore, high school. You're way too clingy, high school. You need to give me some space. Stop calling my house when I'm not around. Stop leaving me messages about you and some county-wide events you want me to go to. God, you're so weird, I don't even know why I liked you at all, high school. I'm moving on to bigger and better things. College is way more understanding. College understands my needs. Leave me alone or I'm calling the fucking cops, high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment